Integrating and managing X12 EDI messages
Pega Foundation for Healthcare provides a pre-configured File Service rule instance called X12file.X12.X12Inbound that reads the X12 message input file and calls the activity X12ParseMessageStart to start the processing of the message file.
Pega Foundation for Healthcare
- Configure an appropriate MQ or File Listener rule with all listener properties.
- Configure appropriate MQ or File Service rule to associate with the Listener rule (see example for File Service rule mentioned above.
- Ensure the Service rule calls the X12ParseMessageStart rule as the Activity.
- The parsed X12 message is available on the clipboard page specified Service rule e.g., X12Message.
- Extend the process to map to an appropriate work object as required.
Previous topic Canceling an existing appointment Next topic X12 270 - Eligibility request and response message