This section illustrates the navigation (search and display functionality) for the MedDRA code set. To use this functionality, complete the following steps:
- If you have imported the Pega Foundation for Healthcare demo application and sample
operators as a part of installation, log in to the application as Code Manager using
the password that you specified when you enabled this operator; to enable
Pega-provided operators, see Enabling operators.
Otherwise, complete the following steps to create a new operator ID:
- Login to Dev Studio by using the operator ID [email protected]and the password that you specified for that operator.
- Save a copy of the existing [email protected] operator and give it a name that identifies it as an Code Manager operator.
- Add PegaHealth:CodeGroupManager access group to the new operator record. Click the radio button to the left of the access group to select it as the default access group.
- Save the new operator record.
- Log in as the new operator that you created to launch Code Manager Portal.
- Select the Code Sets tab.
- Click on the MedDRA link under the Type column.