Viewing and updating an existing appointment
To view and update the existing appointment follow the below steps:
Pega Foundation for Healthcare
- If you have imported the Pega Foundation for Healthcare demo application and
sample operators as part of installation, log in to the application as
EWSUserusing the password that you specified when you enabled this operator; to
enable Pega-provided operators, see Enabling operators.
Otherwise, complete the following steps to create a new operator ID:
- Log in to Dev Studio by using the operator ID [email protected] and the password that you specified for that operator.
- Save a copy of the existing [email protected] operator and give it a name that identifies it as an EWS user operator.
- Add PegaHCEWS:Users access group to the new operator record. Click the radio button to the left of the access group to select it as the default access group.
- Save the new operator record.
- Log in as the new operator that you created.
- System displays user’s calendar with scheduled appointments.
- Select desired appointment from the calendar.
- Click Update to update the appointment – you can update the date, time frame, edit the participants.
- Click Save to save the updated appointment.
Previous topic Creating an appointment Next topic Canceling an existing appointment