Enable Elasticsearch to enhance the data retrieval process and to improve the search capabilities across the system.Enabling Elasticsearch re-indexes the Data and Work classes only in the Pega Foundation for Healthcare core layer. Therefore, if you imported sample data, you must re-index the Data and Work classes after enabling Elasticsearch to view the sample codes, sample code groups, and sample common object instances in the portals of the demo application.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- Verify that Elasticsearch is enabled by checking that the value for the following
dynamic system settings is set to true:
If any of the values is not set to true, click the setting and update the value, and then click Save. If any of the settings do not appear in the list, you can search for that setting. If necessary, add the setting and set the value to true.
- Re-index the Data and Work classes:
- Click .
- On the Search tab, on the System Settings screen, select the All data and All work classes check boxes.
- Click Re-index to the right of a row to re-index that class.
Previous topic Optional: Configuring a ruleset for your custom code groups Next topic Optional: Configuring a custom local file path for system messaging