Optional: Configuring a custom local file path for system messaging
You can configure a file path on the application server to receive the outbound messages for member policy updates.To configure a local file path for system messaging, complete the following steps:
- Create a folder on your application server (for example, \834).
Note: The folder structure example is for the default operating system, Linux/UNIX. The folder structure is different for other operating systems.
- Log in using the administrator ID and password.
- In the header of Dev Studio, enter 834FilePath in the search field, and then click the search icon.
- In the search results screen, click 834FilePath.
- In the Edit Dynamic System Settings screen, on the Settings tab, update the Value field to point to the local file path that you created in Step 1.
- Click Save.
Previous topic Enabling Elasticsearch