Optional: Configuring a ruleset for your custom code groups
You can create and maintain custom code groups that you can use to support business processes such as managing benefit terms and conditions.
Pega Foundation for Healthcare includes the MyCustomRules ruleset with code group samples as locked rulesets. To use these code group instances, complete the following steps:
- Log in to the demo application using the administrator ID and password.
- Add the MyCustomRules ruleset to the
PegaHealthcodes application stack:
- In the navigation panel of Dev Studio, click .
- Click PegaHealthCodes in the application list.
- In the Application rulesets section of the Edit Application window, click Add ruleset, and then type MyCustomRules in the field.
- To create new code groups in your implementation, configure an open ruleset version to hold the instances of the code groups. For more information, see the Pega Foundation for Healthcare 8.7 Common Codes Business Use Case Guide on the Pega Foundation for Healthcare product page.
- Create and add the MyCodeGroups ruleset to the PegaHealthcodes application stack as described in Step 2.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- In the Code group settings section of the Configuration screen, enter MyCodeGroups in the Ruleset Name field, and then enter 01-01-01 in the Ruleset Version field.
- Click Save. To create and save custom code groups, follow the instructions on the Configuration landing page. For more information, see the Pega Foundation for Healthcare 8.7 Common Codes Business Use Case Guide, available on Pega Foundation for Healthcare product page.
Previous topic Optional: Enabling sample operator accounts Next topic Enabling Elasticsearch