Pega Foundation for Healthcare uses standard Pega Platform user interface components, so the update process is the same as any Pega Platform application.
- Click Live UI and determine the section that you want to add a section to.
- Click the Magnifying glass icon to open the rule in DesignerStudio.
- In Application Explorer, locate the section that you want to add and drag it into the section where you want it to display.
- Click Save as and save the rule to the default Applies to class. Make sure that the ruleset is for your application.
- Click Create and open and then click Save.
Also, you can use When rules to update which layouts and sections are visible. This is helpful for a manager to see content that a non-manager should not be allowed to see.
To update the visibility of the layouts and sections, follow the below steps:
- Click the Gear icon to configure the layout or section.
- Change the Visibility to Condition.
- Enter a When rule or conditional expression.
- Click OK and then click Save.