Step 12: Managing member PII data masking
To mask any member data on a section UI rule:
- Open the UI Section Rule.
- Select the desired property on the layout that needs to be masked (e.g. Date of Birth).
- Click the View Properties icon to view the Cell Properties.
- Click the Presentation tab.
- Under the Read-Only Format section, for Type Text, select the Obfuscated When value of Condition (when rule).
- Select the IsDataMasked preconfigured when rule. This when rule uses the Member profile properties for VIP or Employee flags as well as logged in operator’s role to determine the masking logic.
Previous topic Using Elastic search Next topic Step 13: Internationalization of Addresses and Phone Numbers for Practitioner, Provider and Business entities