Designing the portals
Review the content of the AGM Manager and AGM User portals to ensure that you present only the relevant data.
- Login to Dev Studio by using the operator ID [email protected]and the password that you
specified for that operator.
Note: If you have imported the Pega Foundation for Healthcare demo application and sample operators as part of installation, log in to the application as AGMAdmin using the password that you specified when you enabled this operator; to enable Pega-provided operators, see Enabling operators.
Otherwise, complete the following steps to create a new operator ID:
- Login to Dev Studio by using the operator ID [email protected]and the password that you specified for that operator.
- Save a copy of the existing [email protected]operator,and give it a name that identifies it as an Administrator operator.
- Add AGM: Administrators access group to the new operator record. Click the radio button to the left of the access group to select it as the default access group.
- Save the new operator record.
- Log in as the new operator that you created.
- From the Launch menu, select AGM Manager.
- Review each of the portal sections.
- Record your decision in the Portals planning worksheet.
- Repeat this process for the AGM User portal.
Previous topic Step 9: Customizing the User Experience Next topic Step 10: Defining reporting requirements