- If you have imported the Pega Foundation for Healthcare demo application and
sample operators as part of installation, Log in to the application as Core
Administrator using the password that you specified when you enabled
this operator; to enable Pega-provided operators, see Enabling operators.
Otherwise, complete the following steps to create a new operator ID:
- Log in to Dev Studio by using the operator ID [email protected] and the password that you specified for that operator.
- Save a copy of the existing [email protected] operator, and give it a name that identifies it as an Administrator operator.
- Add PegaHCCore:Administrators access group to the new operator record. Click the radio button to the left of the access group to select it as the default access group.
- Save the new operator record.
- Log in as the new operator that you created.
- Navigate to Configure > Data Model > View external data entities.
- Launch App Studio and click Data.
This link allows you to view and configure the data types defined in your app. Data types allow you to define and manage simple data records that you can reference from your case types. It helps application business architects easily identify different systems of record that they will have to connect to, and different data types interfaces they will need to integrate with to start using the application.