To integrate data into your AGM application:
- Select the desired data class (member, provider, claim, and authorization).
- Open the desired Data Page for the selected data class.
- Update the Data Source of the data class to leverage the appropriate connector, data transform, or report definition configured to retrieve data from your system of record.
- Create or update the response data transform rule to map the interface and data classes.
- Repeat the steps for each data type.
Pega applications come with data types that you need to configure to point to a site’s data. You must configure these data types to integrate the site’s data source into the application. To configure, go to Dev Studio > Data Model > View External data entities. For more information, see Viewing external data entities.