Step 8: Managing code groups
To configure a custom code set, you must create an open ruleset and create or modify the rules listed in the following table.
- If you have imported the Pega Foundation for Healthcare demo application and
sample operators as part of installation, log in to the application as
[email protected] using the password that
you specified when you enabled this operator; to enable Pega-provided operators,
see Enabling operators.
Otherwise, complete the following steps to create a new operator ID:
- Log in to Dev Studio by using the operator ID [email protected] and the password that you specified for that operator.
- Save a copy of the existing [email protected] operator, and give it a name that identifies it as an code management administrator operator.
- Add PegaHealth:Administrators access group to the new operator record. Click the radio button to the left of the access group to select it as the default access group.
- Save the new operator record.
- Log in as the new operator that you created.
- Create a new rule set, for example: MyCodeGroups version 01-01-01.
- Add MyCodeGroups ruleset to the PegaHealthCodes application stack.
- Select Configure > Healthcare > Configuration to navigate to the landing page.
- Select MyCodeGroups ruleset and its version in the Code Group Settings and click Save.
For additional information, see the Managing Code Groups in the Foundation application guide in the Pega Foundation for Healthcare application. The Application guide can be referenced from Records > Application Guide > Managing Code Groups in the Foundation.
Previous topic Step 7: Managing custom code sets Next topic Step 9: Implementing Code Versions (ICD10/HCPCS/CPT)