- If you have imported the Pega Foundation for Healthcare demo application and
sample operators as part of installation, Log in to the application as Core
Administrator using the password that you specified when you enabled
this operator; to enable Pega-provided operators, see Enabling operators.
Otherwise, complete the following steps to create a new operator ID:
- Log in to Dev Studio by using the operator ID [email protected] and the password that you specified for that operator.
- Save a copy of the existing [email protected] operator, and give it a name that identifies it as an Administrator operator.
- Add PegaHCCore:Administrators access group to the new operator record. Click the radio button to the left of the access group to select it as the default access group.
- Save the new operator record.
- Log in as the new operator that you created.
- Navigate as mentioned below:
- In Admin Studio, click Resources > APIs > Healthcare API service package.
- In App Studio, click Channels> API> Healthcare API service package.
- In Dev Studio, click Application name> Channels and interfaces> API> Healthcare API service package (OR) click the Info icon to open the Resources menu> Pega API > Healthcare API service package.
- Click the desired Resource Link to view the pre-configured REST methods as well as the schema data model associated with each Resource API.
For additional information, refer to the Healthcare API Technical Specifications and the Healthcare FHIR API Technical Specifications on the Pega Foundation for Healthcare product page.