The PegaInsurance application consists of the following rulesets, which contain:
- PegaInsure –Core rules for the Pega Foundation for Insurance application.
- PegaIns-Product –Core rules for the Product Builder for Insurance application. Product Builder for Insurance is a separate application that is bundled with Pega Foundation for Insurance. Product Builder for Insurance enables the end user to design insurance products. It replaces Product Configuration Application.
- Piif –Classes and rules that support the Insurance Application Architecture (IAA)data model.
- PegaInsure-Int –Integration rules, primarily for integrating to the Policy class (PegaIns-Interface-InsurancePolicy).
- IIFUI -UI type (images, harnesses, portals, and skins) rules that are specific to insurance applications.
- IIFAPI –Rules that support the APIs published for the Pega Foundation for Insurance application.
- PegaInsureAppGuide –Rules specific for application guide purpose, helping the implementation team to go over the steps needed after installing Pega Foundation for Insurance.
- ComponentSearch –Rules that are specific for searching the products,components and other data elements in Product Builder for Insurance using Elastic Search.
- RadarChart –Rules that are required for displaying the radar chart.
Previous topic Application rules Next topic Work classes/case types