You must customize the default
Email Account rule by copying it
to the class
PegaIns-Work and modifying the settings on the rule form
to identify your site's email server.
- Log in to the sample application as the PBIVerificationSysAdmin sample operator ID.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- Open the Default email account from the list.
- On the Email account settings rule form, update the Email address and SMTP Host fields. Set the values according to your site. For more information, see Exploring email configurations.
- When prompted, enter an appropriate password.
- After saving the rule, check the connection status.
Previous topic Optional: Enabling sample operator accounts