Adding a new property to a section
Pega Foundations uses standard Pega Platform user interface components, so the update process is the same as any Pega Platform application.
- Click Live UI and determine the section that you want to modify.
- Click the Magnifying glass icon to open the rule in DevStudio.
- In Application Explorer, locate the property that you want to add to the section and drag it onto the section where you want it to display.
- Click Save as and then save the rule to the default Applies to class and make sure that the ruleset is for your application.
- Click Create and open and click Save.
Previous topic Locating the user interface element to change Next topic Adding a new section