Changing section visibility
Use When rules to determine which layouts and sections are visible. For example, if you are a manager, modify the visibility of a section to ensure that only a manager can see the content of the section.
- In Dev Studio, access the section for which you want to change visibility.
- Click anywhere inside the section and then click the View properties icon.
- From the Visibility drop-down list, select Condition.
- Enter a When rule or a conditional expression.
- Click OK and then click Save.
Previous topic Add a new section Next topic Designing an application skin and styles