You can configure your product order case by completing the following steps:
- Open the case type rule.
- On the Processes tab, in the Coverable work type section, add UPlus-OPs-FCC-Work-ServiceOrder-NotifyBilling.
- Open the case designer for the case type and access the Stages &
- In the first stage, use the autocomplete field to select select Validate.
- In the second stage, use the autocomplete field to select Design.
- Add a Cancel alternate stage.
- Open the Customer Order case type rule and update the data propagation data transform for your product case to DataPropagationToSubCase.
- Optional: If you have created any product order subcases, repeat the steps 3 and 4 as necessary.
- Optional: If you have created a product order subcase, create a declare trigger:
- Open the subcase class type.
- Configure the following fields:
- Trigger when an instance is – Saved and...
- One of these properties is modified – .pyStatusWork
- Trigger activity – pxCheckFlowDependencies
- Execute – Immediately