Creating a product order
Create a product order by completing the following steps.In this example, you configure a product case in the UPlus implementation layer.
- In Dev Studio, open the Case Explorer.
Customer Orderand click Add a child case type. Select the radio button for New case type and click Next.
- Complete the fields on the page and then click Next.
- In the Case type name field, enter the name of the case type.
- In the Derives from (Directed) field, ensure that UPlus-OPs-FCC-Work-ProductOrder is selected.
- In the Derives from (Pattern) field, ensure that UPlus-OPs-FCC-Work-ProductOrder is selected.
- Click Finish.
Previous topic Defining fulfillment structure for a new product type Next topic Creating a product order subcase