Creating a product order subcase
Create a product order subcase by completing the following steps:
- In Case Explorer, right-click a case and click Add a child case type. Select the radio button for New case type and click Next.
- Complete the fields on the page and then click Next.
- In the Case type name field, enter the name of the subcase.
- In the Derives from (Directed) field, ensure that UPlus-OPs-FCC-Work-ServiceOrder is selected.
- In the Derives from (Pattern) field, ensure that UPlus-OPs-FCC-Work-ServiceOrder is selected.
- Click Finish.
Result: A subcase is created. Previous topic Creating a product order Next topic Configuring the product order case