- Expand the SysAdmin category, and then click Database Table.
- Open the class that you want to modify, and then map your database table to a
- Review the default database name and the table name to which the class points.
- Point the chosen database table to your specific class by editing the database name and table name.
- Confirm your changes by clicking Save.
- Check if your configuration is correct by clicking Test connection.
- If the test results display errors, for example missing properties, review and correct the data.
- Update the class to point to your database table:
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click App.
- Right-click the class name that you referred to in the steps above, and then select Definition.
- On the General tab, check if the configuration is correct by clicking Test connection.
- Optional: To configure other case type or data type classes, repeat steps 2 through 3.
Mapping a class to a physical database table affects data storage and security decisions. For example, if you expect the volume of the case types to be low, consider sharing the table with other case types.