Adding business and branch details to the registration form
The user registration form captures business-specific data from users who manage businesses. For example, the form collects data about business branches and associates. To cater to users who manage more than one business, add more instances of business, branch, and associate entries.
In the Dev Studio Explorer panel, click App. In the search field, enter PegaPS-Data-Registration.
In the Application Explorer, click.
Duplicate the existing dynamic layout for the type of information that you want to extend.
For example, duplicate the Business information layout for an additional business entry.
For more information about modifying sections, see Sections.
Use iterative indexes of the following page list properties of the PegaPS-Data-Registration class:
- To add business entries, use the pages of the BusinessList property.
- To add business associates, use the pages of the BusinessAssociateList property.
- To add branches, use the pages of the BranchList property.
- To add branch associates, use the pages of the BranchAssociateList property.
For example, for consecutive businesses, use BusinessList(2), BusinessList(3), and so on.
For more information about page lists, see Property form - Completing the General tab.
Update the PostUserRegistration activity with validation checks for the following check boxes in the CaptureInfo section:
- Do you manage a business?
- Do you manage branch in this business?
For more information about modifying activities, see Steps tab on the Activity form.
Previous topic Adding properties to the registration form Next topic The change password feature