The Person and Business entities have home pages that case workers and managers can access from the Case Manager portal. Home pages contain information about entities, for example, a list of related cases. You can modify the fields in page sections, for example, add a phone number to the Contact section of a Person entity home page.
In Dev Studio Explorer panel, click App and find the entity class for which you want to edit a home page:
- For Person entities, in the search field, enter PegaPS-Data-Entity-Person.
- For Business entities, enter PegaPS-Data-Entity-Business.
- For Facility entities, enter PegaPS-Data-Entity-Facility.
- For Vehicle entities, enter PegaPS-Data-Entity-Vehicle.
Modify the entity page by opening the following sections:
- To modify the header of the page, click .
- To modify the body of the page, click .
Add fields to a section, by performing the following actions:
In the Design tab, click Add new and select a layout, for example, Dropdown. For more information, see Section form - Completing the Design tab.
Open the property panel by clicking the gear icon, and complete the Cell Properties form. For example, add a tooltip to the new field.
To remove fields from a section, in the Design tab, right-click an item, and, from the context menu, select Delete. For example, right click and delete an embedded section.