The Request access case workflow is detailed in the following steps.
- An agent searches for and finds a case that they want access to. Attempting to open the case displays an "unauthorized" warning message.
- The user clicks Request for access, which creates a new Request Access case. A form displays to the user, who can enter their reason for their access request.
- The assignment routes to the case owner's worklist. The case owner can then select
the type of access to provide and can either approves or rejects the case.
- If approved, the requested operator is added as work party to the case with the relevant access role (read access type or edit access type) and a notification is sent to the user, who is then able to access the case.
- If rejected, a notification is sent to the user with the reason for the rejection.