Configure and extend the multiple entity intake feature in separate screens.
The following are the supported components.
- Manage person with basic details
- Manage person with complete details
Log in to Pega Government Platform as an administrator.
In the header of your workspace, click the Switch Studio menu, and then click App Studio.
In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Case types.
From the Case types column, click a case type, or click the New button to create a new case type.
In the Case life cycle section, click Stage, and then enter a name in the text box.
Hover over process, and then click.
Click the Select button.
Click the Data model tab, and then click the Add field button.
In the Field name field, enter the name for the field, for example, Father.
In the Type list, select Embedded data.
In the Data object list, select Person.
Click the Single record button, and then click Submit.
Click the Workflow tab and configure the process that you added.
- Entity ID
- Enter or select the Entity ID of Father if it is available so that the component automatically gets the details from SOR and fills the appropriate fields. If this is left blank, a new entity is created with all the details submitted.
- Include in MyCases
- Select this if you want to show the current case in MyCases of the entity.
- Person Page
- Select the property of the Person type into which you must capture the details of the father and add quotes at both ends, for example, “.Father”. The details are captured into the Father property.
- Provide an instruction to the user, for example, Enter father details.
Capturing the details of another person