Configure the review checklist component in App Studio to use in a case type, as a step, in any of the stages.
Log in to Pega Government Platform as an administrator.
In the header of your workspace, click the Switch Studio menu, and then click App Studio.
In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Case types.
In the Case types column, click a case type, or click the New button to create a new case type.
In the Case life cycle section, click Stage, and then enter a name for the stage in the text box.
Hover over Process, and then click.
Click the Select button.
In the Checklist details section, in the Source list, select the name of the checklist type that the Review Checklist shows:
- To choose a specific checklist type, select By name, and then, in the Checklist type list, click one of the items.
- To specify a property in the work class that supplies a specific checklist type at run time, select By property, and then enter a property value that is a valid checklist type.
In the Routing details area, select an operator:
- To route the assignment to the current operator, click Current operator.
- To specify a user or operator to whom you want to route this assignment, click Specific user, and then, in the User field, select a user or enter a property in the work class that supplies a specific operator ID at run time.
- To route the assignment to a specific work queue, click Work queue, and then, in the Queue field, select a work queue name or enter a property in the work class that supplies a specific work queue at run time.