The multiple entity intake feature enables you to capture information about multiple persons in a single step.
For many applications, there is always a need to capture information of all the family members as part of a single step. For each person, you can mention a relationship (for example, parent, child, grand parent, and so on).
While capturing the details of a person, you can either select an existing person in the system or create a new person.
Multiple entity intake components
For multiple persons feature, Pega Government Platform offers components that you can use from App Studio for the following scenarios.
- Manage multiple persons (flow)
- Use to capture the details of multiple persons: person ID, role, salutation, first name, last name, email, country, and address. This flow also validates the information added. At a later stage, the new person details are persisted to the person table.
- Capture multiple persons details (flow action)
- Use to capture details of multiple persons: person ID, role, salutation, first name, last name, email, country, and address.
- Persist multiple persons (flow)
- Use to persist new persons details to person table.
- Multiple persons RO (section)
- Use to display the list of persons captured.