Configuring the root class
To define the data class that displays as the root class in the left panel of the KYC Rule Manager portal, you must configure the KYCTypeRootClass dynamic system setting. For implementation, configure the common or global data class as the root category on the business user portal.
- Log on as a system administrator.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Records.
- Expand the SysAdmin category, and then click Dynamic System Settings.
- In the list of dynamic system setting rules, locate and open the KYCTypeRootClass rule associated with the PegaKYC ruleset.
- Open the rule.
- Enter the root class name that you created previously in "Creating the root data class" in Configuring KYC Types and Items.
- Click Save.
Once the proper class structure is designed and implemented, you can create custom KYC Types and Items in the application's data classes.
Previous topic Creating the root data class Next topic Creating a global policy class