In order to make an evidence type available in a KYC type question, you must register it with an instance of the supporting evidence rule (Rule-PegaKYC-SupportingEvidence). These instances contain the evidence types available in the system, and can be referred to from questions in your KYC Types.For more information, see "Creating a new evidence type" in Supporting evidence. When a question is configured to use a certain supporting evidence rule, users can use (as evidence) the different evidence types registered in that rule. To create a new instance of the supporting evidence rule, do the following steps.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio,, click and select the KYC Type that contains the KYC Item to which you want to add supporting evidence.
- Click the Item Definition tab and double-click the KYC Item.
- Save the KYC item into your ruleset.
- In the Label field, type a short description of the supporting evidence.
- In the Context section, select a context.
- In the Supporting evidence field, select one of the
following types of evidence to require.
- In the Supporting evidence condition list, select the condition that determines whether the evidence is required, such as always, or depending on a when rule.