When the creation of a new item group is triggered, the system opens a modal dialogue with all the pieces of configuration for that kind of element.
The following elements need to be configured when creating a new item group:
- Item/group #
- The number of the selected group within the KYC Type. It is presented in read-only and the user cannot change it.
- Item group name
- A reference name that can be used to identify the group in design time. This name is not presented to the user and is expected to be a short but descriptive string.
- Field value
- Field value that contains the name of the group that will be used during the rendering of the questionnaire in run time. This is the name that the final user will see on the screen. Click the open rule button to create or edit a field value rule.
- Profiles association type and associated profile(s)
You can use the option to display the item group based on the active due diligence profile. The profiles association type can be inclusion, exclusion, or show all. If the association type is inclusion, the item group will be displayed when the selected profiles are active. If it is exclusion, the item group will be hidden for the selected profiles. If it is show all, the item group will be visible regardless of the active profiles.
For example, there are three due diligence profiles: Simplified, Full, and Enhanced. If the item group has the profile association type as inclusion and the selected profiles are Full and Enhanced, the item group and its associated items will be displayed only when one of those two due diligence profiles are active.
- Display conditions
In addition to the use of profiles, the visibility of an item group can be driven by a decision rule. When rules, map values, decision trees, and decision table are available for use. Use the autocomplete control to select an existing decision rule or enter a new rule name and click Edit to create. If no decision rule is configured, the item group is displayed by default.
It is important to note that the system uses this configuration in combination with profile association. The item group will be visible when both configurations, profiles and display conditions, allow visibility. If any of the two determines that the group should not be visible, the group will not be displayed.
- Audit note
- Enter audit information when adding, deleting, or updating existing KYC Item groups. The configuration allows for change tracking and reporting across versions of KYC Types.