When you create or import rulesets to install or upgrade your regulatory rules, the regulatory watch dog may register the change in the rulesets, and trigger the SPU processing even before the rule base is consistent and ready to use. This may result in the system using a partial list of KYC Types while applying them to new cases, and also result in an inconsistent surgical policy update for the inflight cases.Therefore, you must pause the regulatory watchdog throughout the duration of the installation/upgrade, and resume it only when the installation/upgrade is completed successfully. The regulatory watchdog can be paused or resumed by toggling the dynamic system setting PegaKYC/RegulatoryImportInProgress to true or false respectively. To access the setting complete the following steps:
- Log on as a system administrator.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Records.
- Expand the SysAdmin category, and then click Dynamic System Settings.
- In the list of dynamic system setting rules, locate and open the RegulatoryImportInProgress rule associated with the PegaKYC ruleset.
- Open the rule.
- Set the value to true or false as required.
- Click Save.