When creating KYC Type properties to store due diligence data, you can create them within a specific data class or in a higher level parent class for reusability. These properties can be defined as a yes or no value, prompt select value, or string of text such as a document reference.
When referenced within a KYC Type rule, the .ResponseProperty property and other data attributes become part of the KYC Type's data structure when the page is instantiated in a case or profile.
- In the Application Explorer, right-click the KYC Type category
(data class) where the property is to be referenced.
- Click to bulk create response properties on a single input screen.
Define response properties when creating them one at a time.
- In the Label field, enter the name of the property. For ease of maintenance, it is strongly suggested that the label be as descriptive as possible and that a prefix be used to identify and group response properties.
- Ensure that the Apply to class ruleset, and version are correctly configured.
- In the General tab of the property, set the property type.
- In the UI Control field, select a control that will complement the property type.