Users can define a set of business-related profiles under a custom KYC Profile Suite rule. The rule contains a list of profiles and the conditions and business rules that make those profiles active or inactive.
Users can create a suite with three main profiles (simplified, standard and enhanced) and define the rules for each of them to be active or inactive (for example, an enhanced profile is for high risk customers, while a standard profile for medium risk customers, and a simplified profile is for low risk customers).
To create a new KYC Profile Suite, complete the following steps.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click to create a due diligence profile suite.
- In the Label field, type a short description of the profile suite.
- In the Context section, select a context.
- In the Add to ruleset list, select the specialized application’s associated ruleset.
- Click Create and open.
- Click Add Profile.
- Enter the Profile ID and Description and select the Active based on logic.
- Save and check in the profile suite.