Pega Knowledge Implementation Guide
Pega Knowledge is a centralized solution that provides quick, accurate, and consistent answers to customer and customer service representative (CSR) questions. The application provides the tools and configuration capabilities to create rich, multimedia content that can be contextually suggested or searched when and where users need it. Pega Knowledge also provides the tools to quickly create, configure, and deploy knowledge self-service sites and community sites that enable your customers to collaborate and discuss solutions to common questions and issues.
Pega Knowledge is designed to be used out-of-the-box and does not require further extensions or customization to begin creating or importing content. If your business requires modifications to the application, this document provides implementation guidance.
- Pega Knowledge application stack
- Preparing for the implementation
- Configuring application features
- Configuring troubleshooters for Pega Customer Service
- Creating troubleshooter services
- Configuring Pega Mashup for launching service cases
- Optional: Implementing the Search gadget
- Optional: Implementing the Add Suggested Article gadget
- Using Pega Knowledge REST APIs
- Testing and deploying application changes
Next topic Prerequisites