Pega Knowledge provides predefined email accounts that are used to send automatically generated emails. You can configure these email accounts to send email messages based on the actions performed by the users.
- In the Explorer panel, click Records> Integration-Resources > Email Accounts.
- In the Key Contains field, enter pegafw-km.
- Click Run.
- Select the email account name you want to update.
- PegaFW-KM-Community-Message-Moderator - Configure the moderator email account to send email messages as a moderator to the community users.
- PegaFW-KM-Community - Configure the community email account for sending email notifications after the answer to the question is marked as best answer.
- PegaFW-KM-Work - Configure the user account to send or share knowledge articles.
- Complete the email account configuration as described in Configuring outbound email in App Studio.