Configure Pega Mashup in your Pega Customer Service application to enable CSRs to launch service cases from troubleshooters in Pega Knowledge help sites. With this configuration, CSRs can launch the required service cases and store the metadata that is required to use the selected service case.
- Log in to the Pega Knowledge application as an administrator.
- Search for and open the D_KMApplicationsetting class.
- On the Definition tab, in the Data sources section, open the pyDefault data transform.
- Add the mashup properties to the pyDefault data
- Log in to the Pega Customer Service application as an administrator.
- In the Explorer pane, click Case types, and then select any case type rule.
- On the Settings tab, click Integration, and then click the Generate mashup code link.
- In the Generate mashup code window, click Generate code.
- In the Equals to field, add the following
property values from the mashup code to the
pyDefault data transform in the corresponding
- Add the .SelfServiceUserName property value with the operator user id that you created.
- To add the .SelfServiceUserPassword property
value, convert the password of the operator into a Base64 encoded
- Search for and open KMEncodeText. Enter the password that you created as a parameter and copy the encoded string.
- In the Equals to field, add the encoded string in the .SelfServiceUserPassword property.
- Click Save.