You must configure Pega Knowledge to create and maintain the search indexes before the search features are active. When you enter a keyword in the search bar, Pega Knowledge looks for the related strings in the article title, abstract, article body, and tags. Pega Knowledge also provides Fuzzy search capability for misspelled search strings to enhance the expected search results. For more information, see Configuring fuzzy search in Configuring Elasticsearch.
For more information about the search capabilities, see Configuring full-text search.
- In the header of Dev studio, click Configure > System > Settings > Search.
- In the Index administration section, select the All work and Index attachments check boxes.
- In the Query settings section, in Full text search settings tab, Select the Customize full-text search check box.
- In the Index administration section, in All work index type row, click Re-Index.
- Click Submit.
Editing the number of search results
You can edit the number of search results that the user sees.
- From Dev Studio, open D_KMApplicationSettings.
- In Data Page: KMApplicationSettings landing page, under Data sources section, click pyDefault icon.
- To increase the search results displayed in the user interface, select the . KMMaxHelpSiteSearchResults and . KMMaxCommunitySearchResults and update the source column value (default is set to 1000).
- Click Save.