The content in Pega Knowledge should be indexed to support suggested content and search functions.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- In the Search indexing section, select the All work check box.
- Select the Index work attachments check box if you want to include file attachments in the search.
- In the Security section, select the Customize
full-text search check box.Ensure that the For specified properties check box is not selected.
- In the Default indexes section, in the All work index row, click Re-Index.
- Click Save Settings.
- Click Dedicated on the Search indexing landing page.
- In the list of dedicated indexes, verify that the status of work-pegafw-km-work-content and work-pegafw-km-work is Available.
- Re-index work-pegafw-km-work-content and work-pegafw-km-work by clicking Re-index to the right of each index row.
- If the indexes do not display after the update, restart the server, verify the indexes, and then re-index.
Previous topic Setting the version number of your built-on application