In Pega Customer Service Interaction Portal, customer service representatives (CSRs) and managers can create a draft article to submit to the Pega Knowledge authoring team for editing and publishing.To save time and allow CSRs to quickly draft article text or ideas for an article, CSRs are presented with a simplified text box to enter content. They are not required to enter an article title, abstract, or category before submitting. However, when Customer service managers create draft content, they must enter an article title, abstract, and category before submitting. For detailed information on creating content, see Creating content.
- In the Knowledge management pane of the Interaction portal, click the Other actions icon, and then select Suggest Article from the menu.
- Depending on your role, perform one of the following actions:
- Customer service managers: Complete the following required fields: Title, Abstract, Categories (select at least one category), and then enter your article content.
- Customer service representatives: Add the article text or suggestion in the Create article suggestion text box.
- Click Submit.The draft article or idea is routed to the Knowledge Content - Content Candidates (KCC) workbasket in the Knowledge portal.