In Pega Customer Service Interaction Portal, customer service representatives (CSRs) and managers can create a draft article to submit to the Pega Knowledge authoring team for editing and publishing.
- CACSR (for CSRs)
- CAManager (for Customer service managers)
- In the Knowledge management pane of the Interaction portal, click the Other actions icon, and then select Suggest Article from the menu.
- Depending on your role, perform one of the following actions:
- Customer service managers: Complete the following required fields: Title, Abstract, Categories (select at least one category), and then enter your article content.
- Customer service representatives: Add the article text or suggestion in the Create article suggestion text box.
- Click Submit.The draft article or idea is routed to the Knowledge Content - Content Candidates (KCC) workbasket in the Knowledge portal.