The Dashboard displays key charts and other actionable information about content that is used to manage the Knowledge portal. A dashboard can include charts, reports, worklists, and other widgets.
- Click the Edit dashboard icon.
- In the Edit dashboard panel, click Switch template to change the template format. Each template includes a preview of the number, size, and relative position of slots that it contains.
- Click Add widget(s) and select the widget such as Content by stage, Content views and ratings, and Recently published content, that should appear on the dashboard.
- The Pega Knowledge widgets are under the Knowledge portal category. This category identifies the widgets related to Pega Knowledge capability.
- Click Add selected.
- Click Publish to publish your personalized dashboard.