Publishing content provides an opportunity to publish approved content and make it available to end users.
Approving draft content
The approval stage provides an opportunity to review and edit the content and the ability to reject content and add notes on describing required for improvements. The approver can route the content back to the original author or to a shared workbasket used for draft content named Knowledge Content – Drafts.
- In the Pega Knowledge portal, click .
- From the Select a workbasket list, select Knowledge Content – Approvals. The content statuses with pending approval are shown.
- Select the desired content to view in edit mode. You can validate the content and edit if necessary.
- Click Approve to save the content and the content status shows as Pending-Publish.
Publishing approved content
After you approve the content in the Approval stage, it is ready for final review prior to publishing for end users. Publishers also have the ability to continue editing content or rejecting content, or to route it back to the original author or the Knowledge Content-Drafts workbasket in the Creation / Draft stage.
- In the Pega Knowledge portal, click Workbaskets.
- From the Pick a workbasket list, select Knowledge Content – Publish. All articles with a content status of Pending-publish are shown.
- Select the content you want to edit. You can validate the content and edit if necessary.
- Click Publish. The content is saved with Resolved-Published status and made available to end-users.