Using the bulk processing capability, Pega Knowledge users with KMPublisher or KMSysadmin role can transfer (reassign) articles in bulk, and can also withdraw or reject content. Users can filter articles by status, author, or work queue. Pega Knowledge users can select the desired bulk action such as Transfer, Withdraw, or Reject content.
Pega Knowledge User Guide
- In the left navigation pane, click Work > Transfer work.
- In the Process articles, filter the articles based on Status, author and queues and click Filter articles.
- Select the check box for the articles you want to transfer or reassign the articles.
- Click the Select action button and then click Transfer.
- In the Transfer window, select to whom you want to transfer or reassign the selected articles. You can reassign or transfer the articles to a particular operator, reporting manager, work queue, work group, or to a work group manager.
Previous topic Using snippets Next topic Re-translating articles