Pega Next-Best-Action Advisor 8.5 Product Overview
Pega Next-Best-Action Advisor provides a configurable, ready-to-use user interface that delivers Next Best Action in the optimal manner for inbound channels, under complete control of Pega Customer Decision Hub, configurable through Next Best Action Designer.
Pega Next-Best-Action Advisor uses Pega Customer Decision Hub to determine the value of the customer now and in the future, then determines how much the business wants to treat the customer based on this value calculation. This drives the Next Best Action, the Next Best Offer (Cross Sell/Up Sell), or leads the customer into compiling a complex recommendation to retain and build customer loyalty, where the amount to invest in creation of this recommendation is based on the customer value.
Negotiator provides the following benefits:
- Simplifies and aligns the Acquisition and Retention journeys.
- Creates personalized recommendations that utilize AI-driven historical and real-time data
- Empowers your business with a configurable and adaptable way to present and negotiate recommendations.
Pega supports the following versions of Negotiator:
- Free-standing Bundle Negotiator (deprecated in Pega 7.4).
- Bundle Negotiator 1.0 (implemented in Pega Customer Service 7.4 in the LocalOfferNegotiator class; deprecated in Pega 8.3).
- Negotiator 2.0 (implemented in Pega Customer Service 8.2 in the Acquisition journey;
moved to the Negotiator class in Pega 8.3)
Note: Pega Next-Best-Action Advisor includes Negotiator versions 1.0 and 2.0. Negotiator versions earlier than 2.0 are used for backward compatibility.
Negotiator 2.0 resides in the PegaComm-FW-CPMCFW-Work-Negotiation class, which is a child class of both the PegaComm-FW-CPMCFW-Work-Negotiation-Retention and the PegaComm-FW-CPMCFW-Work-Negotiation-Acquisition class.
- Next best action capability
For easier management of next best actions, once the customer is identified, Pega Next-Best-Action Advisor is shown to the agent.
- Recommendation capability
Fulfill the first stage of the negotiation process by presenting the recommendation to the agent.
- Needs assessment capability
If the recommendation does not meet all the customer requirements, the agent can go through a needs assessment with the customer for a specific subscription. As part of the needs assessment, an additional context is determined. The additional context becomes another piece of metadata that is used to determine a better recommendation.
- Negotiation capability
Fulfill the negotiation process by reviewing the relevancy, commission, investment, one-time cost and monthly cost.
Next topic Next best action capability