Recommendations, needs assessment, and negotiation
You can now upgrade, retain, or acquire customers through agent-assisted channels, such as contact centers, by guiding customers through a multilevel negotiation around their products and services. Use the new Pega Next-Best-Action Advisor user interface to present recommendations to your customers, assess their needs, and refine the recommendations to better meet your customers' needs and the constraints of their budget.
For example, for a household account that you intend to upgrade, you can show an initial recommendation for all the subscribers in the account. Then, you refine the recommendations for each subscriber by using their needs assessment. Finally, you negotiate each subscription, constrained by the investment budget shared across the household.
You can use the additional features to:
- See how many subscriptions in an account are eligible for upgrade and how many are upgraded.
- Filter recommendations by monthly cost.
- Search for recommendations, for example, by product name.
- Pin recommendations for future use.
- Pause a negotiation and resume it later.
For more information, see Understanding Pega Next-Best-Action Advisor.