Building the features of the Pega Next-Best-Action Advisor application
As the implementation team, enable or extend features of your Pega Next-Best-Action Advisor application to meet your business requirements.
Configure your Pega Next-Best-Action Advisor application features by performing the following tasks from the Pega Customer Service Implementation Guide on the Pega Customer Service product page:
- Integrate the application with your external systems of record.For more information, see Managing data and integration.
- Change the default appearance and behavior of your interfaces.For more information, see Configuring user portals.
- Support customers across channels.
- Configure Pega Customer Decision Hub.For more information, see Suggested actions.
- Modify the service requests that define your workflows and add new service
requests for business-specific processes.For more information, see Configuring service requests.
For additional information about Pega Customer Service, see Additional information.
Previous topic Reusing sample offers and strategies Next topic Packaging an application