Create operator accounts for users of your implementation application, and then assign them to the predefined user groups.The New Application wizard for Pega Next-Best-Action Advisor creates the following default access groups:
- your implementation application:NBAADevelopers
- This is an access group for administrators. The default portal for operators in this access group is App Studio. This access group also grants access to the Interaction Portal.
- your implementation application:NBAAUsers
- This is an access group for Pega Next-Best-Action Advisor users. The default portal for operators in this access group is the Interaction Portal.
- Log in as a Pega Platform administrator.
- Create an operator account using one of the above access groups:For more information, see Creating operator IDs.
- Complete the Profile tab.For more information, see Fields for operator contact information and application access.
- On the Security tab, in the Access
settings section, configure access settings for your operator ID:
- Select Allow rule checkout.
- Click Update password, enter the password for this operator, and then click Submit.
- Click Save.
- Log off and log back in as the operator that you created.
- In the operator preferences, disable the Auto checkout on save
as setting.For more information, see Setting your user preferences.