For most operations in Pega applications, you perform actions as different roles and operators. The Pega Next-Best-Action Advisor sample application includes some basic Pega operators, however, for security purposes they are disabled when you install Pega Next-Best-Action Advisor 8.7. If you want to log in to the sample Pega Next-Best-Action Advisor application, use the Pega-provided operators as a template to create your own.
- Log in to (https://<hostname>:<port>/prweb) by entering the administrator ID, for example, [email protected] and the password that you used during installation.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .This page lists all currently disabled operator accounts.
- Click one of the following Pega-provided operators.
Note: The NBAMashupSysAdmin operator is used when embedding Pega Next-Best-Action Advisor in your third-party customer service application as a Pega Web Mashup gadget. If you want to implement Pega Next-Best-Action Advisor as a standalone application or as part of your Pega Customer Service application, you can skip this operator.
- Click and enter the Operator ID. This creates a new operator record with all the settings and preferences of the Pega-provided operator.
- Optional: In the Contact Information section on the Profile tab, fill out the required information.
- In the Access settings section on the Security tab, click Update password and enter a temporary password for this operator.
- Select the Force password change on next login check box and clear the Disable Operator check box.
- Click .
- Repeat these steps to create all operators that you want to use with the sample application.