Before you migrate a new application to a different environment, package the relevant data instances and rulesets into a product rule. The product rule is an instance of Rule-Admin-Product, which Pega Platform refers to as the RAP file.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click to start the Application Packaging wizard.For more information about using the wizard, see Packaging your application in a product rule.
- Complete each page of the Application Packaging wizard.
- On the last page of the wizard, click Preview.
- Review the contents of the generated RAP file.
- If you want to make any changes, on the last page of the wizard, click Modify.
- When you have completed your review of the RAP file, click Export.