Log in to Pega Platform
https://<hostname>:<port>/prweb) by entering the administrator ID, for example, [email protected] and the password that you used during Pega Platform installation.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click . This page lists all currently disabled operator accounts.
- Click one of the following Pega-provided operators.
- Click and enter the Operator ID. This creates a new operator record with all the settings and preferences of the Pega-provided operator.
- Optional: In the Contact Information section on the Profile tab, fill out the required information.
- In the Access settings section on the Security tab, click Update password and enter a temporary password for this operator.
- Select the Force password change on next login check box and clear the Disable Operator check box.
- Click .
- Repeat these steps to create all operators that you want to use with the sample.